1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Twin Tier Poultry Club, Bath NY Show is 9/13 and Auction is 9/19

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by DUccleDude, Aug 15, 2009.

1. DUccleDude

DUccleDude Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Cameron Mills, NY
  2. DUccleDude

Apr 13, 2008
    Cameron Mills, NY
    Next week is the Deadline for the show don't miss out going to be a great show!!!![​IMG]

3. aveca

aveca Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Waverly, NY
    Im so sorry Im going to miss the show this year, great show indeed! I will be there one way or the other next year, maybe I will get a chance to meet you. Got off for the county fair and should have worked hard to get off work for this show, my boss is on vaca so I will be covering for her. Otherwise I would be there, If you can, get some pics to show off what a nice show it is. I work down at Guthrie , bobbie packer.

Do you have one of those cauga ducks? great avatar. My favorite duck, but I dont have anywhere for them otherwise I would have some.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  4. erthymom2

erthymom2 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Quote:Hi Aveca, We're really close to each other, I'm up in Spencer NY , 18 miles away!!
    A big Howdy to ya from Shawn :eek:}

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  5. DUccleDude

Apr 13, 2008
    Cameron Mills, NY
    Aveca, sorry you can't make it, I will try to get some pictures but I will be busy that day, I am doing some kids activities and helping with the show. That is my duck in the avatar but it is a Bantam East Indies. He won Champion Waterfowl at the Buffalo Show this spring.

6. MissCluck

MissCluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Drat! Missed this show today! I hope folks have photos and stories to tell!

7. thetajmahalcoop

thetajmahalcoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2010
    nunda ny
    oohhh i am counting the days, hours and minutes until the spring auction!!!!! We went to the fall one for the first time ever and had a BLAST!!!!!!!! We bought a ton and spent like 8 hours there!!!! CANNOT WAIT! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by