1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Twins? or 2 Diffrent girls

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by StrayMagnet, Jul 30, 2011.

1. StrayMagnet

StrayMagnet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    W. Georgia
    IJust had to share.. My 5 yr old brought me this picture and said

MOMMY IT"S ME!! IT"S ME!! is she rite???

nope!!! Picture on the LEft (larger) is My Daughter Cheyenne.. she's 5 but will be 6 in aug. she's a itty bitty 5.. everyone mistakes her for 3

the picture on the RIght. is ME in 1981 when I was 5. all my kids think Im bluffing that it's me and not their little sister

[​IMG]

2. danielle82

danielle82 A Good Egg

Apr 27, 2009
    Tonasket Wa
    haha Thats cute! Your genes are strong

3. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Wow - I can see why your kids don't believe you [​IMG] Your daughter really does look just like you when you were little. [​IMG] You should put her hair in dog ears (that's what we use to call the side pony tails) like in your pic and get out the camera...

4. StrayMagnet

Jul 10, 2011
    W. Georgia
    Quote:I have one somewhere.. Thinking its on my old pc.

EDIT:
    FOUND IT
    [​IMG]

and here are my other kids

My Daughter Madyson she's going to be 10 in Oct.. THis is when she got her First Handmade Crochet hook in the mail. She wants to learn to crochet like me.
    [​IMG]

THis is my other Daughter hannah she is 8.
    [​IMG]

THis is my son Dylan he just turn 11
    [​IMG]

and this is my oldest Zachary he will be 14 in November
    [​IMG]

and what the heck I'll frighten you with ME! And 4 of my 5 kids. Closet thing I'm gonna get to a family picture hubby hates pictures. so soon I hope to grab one with my oldest in it. and I'll edit it so I can have somewhat of a family picture
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  5. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    Eyebrows, nose and lips are different, but the overall resemblance is amazing!

6. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:weren't pictures in black and white in '81? [​IMG] [​IMG] kidding kidding

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  7. mikensara

mikensara Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2011
    New York
    my girls strongly resemble me and my sons their dad its odd how that worked out lol

8. Boyd

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    that's how it is with my boys, they are all dead wringers for me when I was their age lol.

9. StrayMagnet

Jul 10, 2011
    W. Georgia

yea yea yea rubb it in!!

I do have some black and white pictures of me. but they were baby baby pictures., my 13 yr old, said almost the same thing to me 4 years ago when I was complaing bout turning 30.. I said OMG i'm gonna be 30 Im so old. and then he looked a picture of My late father and Me that I keep on my desk. from when I was 5. and he gose "but mom If that's you why isnt it in black n white being your so old"

10. Boyd

Mar 14, 2009
    MI

yea yea yea rubb it in!!

I do have some black and white pictures of me. but they were baby baby pictures., my 13 yr old, said almost the same thing to me 4 years ago when I was complaing bout turning 30.. I said OMG i'm gonna be 30 Im so old. and then he looked a picture of My late father and Me that I keep on my desk. from when I was 5. and he gose "but mom If that's you why isnt it in black n white being your so old"

lol if you were a child of the 80's you aren't as old as me so I better shuddup. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by