Twisty Kats on animal plantets Weird True and Freaky

th.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif
smack.gif

#$@#$@#$#%#$%^$%%^@$!@$@!$@!$
Can we legally SHOOT idiots? That would be fantastic. What a j**koff.

that is disgusting....i've seen farm cats born with deformities over the years visiting farms for horse stuff, however that's uninentional inbreeding problems with farm owners more concerned with mice problems than with altering thier cats......but intentionally breeding this is disgusting. I have no clue why this would ever be allowed. Seriously....if I had a cat like that in my home someone would call the warden on me and have me investigated t omake sure I had the poor thing to a vet incase they were broken bones i left unattended
sad.png

I bet that womans house stinks....they can't even cover their own potties with those nubs
sad.png

If someone intentionally bred dogs like that, they would be shut down asap.

Where is the attraction?? I don't see how anyone would want an animal like that! We should take a collection to buy all her pets just to put them down!! Poor things!

I don't know the true history of the miniature horse, that may be fairly accurate, but because I see atleast a few things that are not I'm not sure I would put much stock in that website. For one, show me a horse that can be registered as both a paint and a mini! (Pinto yes, Paint no).

At one time people didn't realize what dwarves were so I'm sure there was more breeding them, but today most mini breeders do there best to avoid getting dwarves (and for sure don't breed them). I don't see how breeding dwarves in would lead to smaller horses anyway, only the dwarves should be smaller, the non dwarves should be the size of there non dwarf relatives.

And either way there is a big difference in breeding for deformities that hender an animals quality of life (like twisty cats) and one that is just make them alittle different without leaving them suffering. But I do agree that it can be a thin line.

We breed a deformity in chickens so they grow fast. Because of the rapid growth rate they have a tendency to die from heart attacks. But that fast growth rate is desirable to us so we excuse the high mortality rate.

Why would that be desirable? It certainly isn't for me.​

Quote:
Why would that be desirable? It certainly isn't for me.

for people who raise broilers, and get large meated birds in just a few weeks----its the chickens most people eat
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom