1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Two 3-year-old female Muscovy ducks, Southern California

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by rainbowflight, Mar 13, 2018.

1. rainbowflight

rainbowflight Hatching

Mar 13, 2018
    Hello! I am looking to find a new home for my two 3-year-old female Muscovy ducks. I have had them since they were ducklings but won't be able to keep them any longer as I am moving away. If you are interested and near Orange County / Los Angeles / San Diego area, please let me know!

image2.jpeg image5.jpeg

2. ForTheLoveofHEN

ForTheLoveofHEN In the Brooder

Jun 19, 2016
    Lake Elsinore CA
    Hi, if these guys still need a new home I would love to give them one. I have 3 acres in phelan with horses, ducks, chickens, geese turkeys, pigs goats and some old rescue horses and a milk calf. I am putting in a large pond and expanding my duck and goose area and would love a few more duck if they still need a home. I'm a stay at home mom so my farm is my hobby and I am always improvein the spaces for my animals.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: