Two 8 week Ducks-Pennsylvania

haleyxx

Hatching
May 12, 2022
Hello!

I have two ducks that need a good home! Me and my bf saved them-1/2 weeks old-from a place where they were going to get k*lled, and raised them in my house until we realized, “shit, what are we going to do with them?”- which leads me here. They are getting bigger and me and my bf realize the huge tub we have them in is not going to hold them forever, and we simply don’t have enough funds or the space to keep them in our yard.

PM me for more details! Located in Pennsylvania.

Attachments

• 87729FC5-70AB-4F6B-AE30-8BDB74AE3620.png
    87729FC5-70AB-4F6B-AE30-8BDB74AE3620.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 7
  • 87BDB091-A689-4152-BC69-74E401E73C5E.png
    87BDB091-A689-4152-BC69-74E401E73C5E.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
Hello!

I have two ducks that need a good home! Me and my bf saved them-1/2 weeks old-from a place where they were going to get k*lled, and raised them in my house until we realized, “shit, what are we going to do with them?”- which leads me here. They are getting bigger and me and my bf realize the huge tub we have them in is not going to hold them forever, and we simply don’t have enough funds or the space to keep them in our yard.

Hello!

What area in PA are you located

Hello!

I’m not seeing where to pm you. What area in PA are you in?

Back
Top Bottom