Two Adult White Showgirl Hens

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by bethbug74, Aug 12, 2013.

1. bethbug74

bethbug74 The Lady Gadfly

Mar 28, 2011
    Fort Smith, Arkansas

I have TWO adult white showgirl hens available for purchase. Wanda and Wendy were my original two showgirl hens last year. They are >F9, and are out of Inga Ladd stock.They are 2 years old this summer. Each lays 3-4 medium tan eggs a week in between brooding. They are both excellent mothers.

These girls are sisters, and often team up to raise chicks. I would like them to go to a home together if possible.

They both have good conformation, and have produced beautiful showgirl and silkie babies, far superior to themselves, with both showgirl and silkie mates.

If you would like only a single bird, they are $40 each, but both will sell together for $70.

Shipping will be $70 for a single bird, including her box, and $90 for two at once.

Check out our website www.compoundpoultry.weebly.com for new information on our birds, and to see the profiles of these ladies.

Feel free to post any questions.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  2. the4heathernsmom

the4heathernsmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2008
    east texas
    you wouldn''t just happen to be coming to texas anytime soon? do you show birds perhaps near east Texas? I wouldn't be so lucky lol!!!!

3. bethbug74

bethbug74 The Lady Gadfly

Mar 28, 2011
    Fort Smith, Arkansas
    Nope, but they can be shipped if you'd like them, or i could meet you in OK somewhere.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by