Two and a Half Men

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by woodmort, Sep 20, 2011.

1. woodmort

woodmort Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2010
    Oxford NY
    Well, what do you think? Will they successfully replace Sheen and will it work? I'm still on the fence. I was at the point where I thought the show was getting lame and due to fade into syndication-land but thought maybe this would breath new life. I see, however, that it is still a bunch of P and M jokes. Probably the best part was the beginning especially when Dharma and Greg came to check out the house. Maybe next week will solidify the Kutcher character.

2. ChickiKat

ChickiKat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    Eastern Kansas
    they did a lot better than I thought they would, I will def watch it again.

3. TheJuan-n-Only

TheJuan-n-Only Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    I'll be watching...something different, it was getting to be the same old stuff and "Charlie" was getting on my nerves....

4. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

So i have no cable and missed the new show last night. Can someone please fill me in on how the killed sheen and brought in kutcher? Stupid cable will be down for at least 2 more weeks they said... [​IMG]

5. Orchid

Orchid Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2010
    North Central MN
    I totally LOLed when he shrieked and threw the ashes up in the air. That was great.

6. ChickiKat

ChickiKat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    Eastern Kansas
    Quote:x2

7. goobhen

goobhen Chicks Rule

Dec 6, 2008
    Indiana
    Quote:Charlie & Rose got married, were in Italy or France on honeymoon, Charlie cheated on Rose daily it sounds like. Rose & Charlie were at a train station on the platform, and Charlie somehow "fell off" the platform & went into a "thousand pieces". Charlie didn't leave any money, Alan cannot afford the beach house, so "mom" put the house up for sell. Kutcher was on the beach trying to kill himself & ended up on the balconey.

Hey you can down load the show on your computer & watch it! You can see the parts I left out... It was much better than I thought it would be. I think I like Kutcher on the show. Alan is not as whiney as he was with Charlie... I think the charactors have a better chemistry, maybe just the newness...
    Theresa (ps, I was sick in bed last night I only woke up to see the show... hopefully I got this right...)

8. Mom 2em All

Mom 2em All Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Southeast Michigan
    I was completely disgusted with the way they did the whole funeral. I couldnt even finish watching the show last night. There's comedy, and then there's tactless. They didnt make the characters seem sad at all- and all the womens comments- his mother selling real estate while the eulogy was read- disgusting.

I really liked the show. I watched it quite often. I also know that there are serious moments in comedy- and they blew it.

9. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

Quote:Charlie & Rose got married, were in Italy or France on honeymoon, Charlie cheated on Rose daily it sounds like. Rose & Charlie were at a train station on the platform, and Charlie somehow "fell off" the platform & went into a "thousand pieces". Charlie didn't leave any money, Alan cannot afford the beach house, so "mom" put the house up for sell. Kutcher was on the beach trying to kill himself & ended up on the balconey.

Hey you can down load the show on your computer & watch it! You can see the parts I left out... It was much better than I thought it would be. I think I like Kutcher on the show. Alan is not as whiney as he was with Charlie... I think the charactors have a better chemistry, maybe just the newness...
    Theresa (ps, I was sick in bed last night I only woke up to see the show... hopefully I got this right...)

Thank you! I will have to look it up online later after i get off work. I never even thought of that. But anyways drink lots and feel better!!!

10. secuono

secuono Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2010
    Virginia
    I won't even watch the show anymore. Kutcher, really? Was there no one else wanting the part??? Ugh.

It's stupid, in early episodes, he left no money, then he left everything to his brother and now back to nothing? And Rose pushed him off. She was stupid to marry him and stupid to think he wouldn't cheat, c'mon.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by