1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Two Buff Brahma Bantam Roos, Arizona

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by JennyHeidewald, May 27, 2019.

1. JennyHeidewald

JennyHeidewald In the Brooder

May 27, 2019
    Paulden, AZ
    Free, two Buff Brahma Bantam roos, about 13/14 weeks old. Nice birds so far, we just have too many roosters to keep them. They have been cooped outside for four weeks now. Would prefer they go together since they have been raised together.

Meet up at the Paulden, Depot 89 gas station (23050 N State Route 89, Paulden, AZ 86334) . Please bring something to transport them in.
    Thanks! BuffBrahmaroo5.23.2019#1.jpg BuffBrahmaroo5.23.2019#2.jpg BuffBrahmaRooBOTH5.23.2019.jpg BuffBrahmaRooBOTHsecondphoto5.23.2019.jpg

cleoandtheflock likes this.
  2. RoostersAreAwesome

RoostersAreAwesome Free Ranging

May 21, 2017
    JennyHeidewald likes this.
  3. JennyHeidewald

May 27, 2019
    Paulden, AZ
    Thanks for the link, I actually followed it from the other post you posted it on. I have been thinking of making a bachelor pen, but it has been slow going just with the coops and pens we need to build currently for the ones I want to keep.

4. JennyHeidewald

May 27, 2019
    Paulden, AZ
    LAST CHANCE for these two. If they aren't gone by next Thursday they are going to freezer camp. :(

5. JennyHeidewald

May 27, 2019
    Paulden, AZ
    They have found a new home today! They are going to be 4H boys with a great family. :) I am so happy, I didn't want to freezer camp them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: