TWO CHICKS & SOME DUCKLINGS FOR SALE IN WASHINGTON STATE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I have two Ameracuna x Light Brahma chicks for sale. They are dark black/brown with little muffs & slate colored/feathered feet.

I also have a pair of Muscovy ducks (bonded/mating pair) for sale.

As well as three or four ducklings. One is going to be black/white the others are brown/white. They are almost a month old (not feathered, yet but very well started).

I'm located in Okanogan, WA but would travel to Wenatchee or part way to Spokane area (or thereabouts).

Thanks,

~Heather

1 person likes this.
  2. Lanissa86

Lanissa86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Aww! Too bad you are far from Tx! I want some ducks! My one duck is really lonely. And the chicks sound SO CUTE! goodluck finding homes for them all! [​IMG]

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Thank you. I do ship Muscovy eggs. [​IMG]

4. Lanissa86

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    I will keep that in mind! [​IMG]

5. Rare Feathers Farm

Thanks! Did I mention they are CUTE? LOL Oh and fuzzy?

6. Lanissa86

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Oooh, the TORTURE! lol. I never had muscovies and was never fond of the carbuncles they get on their face (thought it was UGLY) but the more I read about them the more it seems they may fit in my backyard nicely. I guess they have faces only a mother can love huh? lol. How bad are your muscovies carbuncles? Do they get huge? Sorry for all the questions, I am still warming up to the idea of having them. [​IMG]

7. Rare Feathers Farm

They are pretty carnucley (if that's a word) but not as much as some of the others I've seen. I've seen some of the "show birds" that can barely even see! [​IMG]

Mine aren't too bad...and the carnucles kinda grow on you after a while. Their personalities make up for their red faces. [​IMG]

8. kisat

kisat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2007
    Washington State
    How much do you charge for your Muscovy ducklings? I live over in Bothell, but have been looking for duckies [​IMG] And I have fallen for the Muscovies, but can't afford too much. My bday is coming up on the 15 this month and they are going to be my bday present [​IMG]

P.S. Your ducks--checked your link--are adorable, especially those babies, oh my gosh!

**This thread is over a year old**~Terrie

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by