TheReidHomestead

Never enough coops...
10 Years
Feb 5, 2009
Monroe, WA
My Coop
My Coop
Pick up only.

Please do not hit Buy it Now, just PM me. $5.00 each.

These are our first offspring from our Crele's, which are hatchery birds. My 11 yr old DD has a trio of them that has been her 4-H project for the last year. The Crele's are a beautiful bird, and you can sex them at hatch. These two boys would be great for kids who show in 4-H. They are six weeks old. We will be hatching more in late winter if you would like to get some girl chicks to go with these boys, let me know.

I am planning to visit the Winter Brisk show in Chehalis next Saturday. I am not showing, so I cannot technically sell birds at the show. I am willing to meet anyone interested along the I-5 corrider between Bothel and Chehalis that Saturday though.

These are the two boys for sale:
22465_11-29_087.jpg

Please see my BYC page to view the parent's photo's:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=22465-our-crele-oegbs

I also have a LF Lavender Ameraucan Cockerel for sale as well as two LF Lavender Orpington cockerels for sale. See my other auctions and will offer discounts if you take more than one!

Yes, we will have eggs available as soon as they start laying again. They seemed to have stopped for the winter. Just let me know when you are ready and hopefully they will cooperate!

Back
Top Bottom