1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    hi, i want to tell everyone what a huge help this woman has been to me. i have been battling illness in my flock for about 4 months now. i have had a lot of good people giving me sound advise. this woman jumped in and stood by for me until the problems were solved. it wasnt just advise she doles out. it was support, understanding, and care. when she thought i couldnt afford the meds. she offered to send me hers. when i was so frustrated i was just ready to give up she gave me comfort. she never ignored a pm from me asking another question even if i had asked it before. she has steered me in the right direction to save my whole flock including my beautiful tolbunt frizzle rooster that i knew i would lose, thought was blind. she encouraged me to hang in there. and two crows, if you are reading this, great news !! you were right, he is getting better and he can see. i would of culled him if not for you. you have my everlasting gratitude. why doesnt this woman have any badges or whatever they are called? she definitely has earned one. and its not just me, i know in the last 30 days she came in as #5 for greeting our new members. lets give her kudos for being a great friend !!!!![​IMG]

4 people like this.
  2. subhanalah

subhanalah Overrun With Chickens

Granny you are SO right. What a genuine person she is and may she receive bountiful rewards for her kindness, sentitivity, and humility.
    HIP HIP HURRAY!

1 person likes this.
  3. kikithebird

kikithebird Chillin' With My Peeps

two crows is one of the best bycers says old kikithebird : old she is a very good welcomer and helps alot i think two crows is amazing

1 person likes this.
  4. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    I agree, @TwoCrows is an asset to BYC [​IMG] Thank you for everything you do!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  5. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    I missed this thread early on - TwoCrows is a superstar! She gives good logical advice, and if she does not have the answer herself she'll send you to the proper place.

1 person likes this.
  6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    her dedication is remarkable !! couldnt ask for a better BYC friend [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    Thank you everyone for such wonderful thoughts and words. [​IMG]You are all the greatest! [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    [​IMG]

9. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot Premium Member

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    She is amazing!!!! She helped me too and never ever gave up on me. I noticed these comments were in 2014. I wonder how many people she's helped since then? This woman deserves something. That's for sure!!! The world needs more people like her. She has saved my favorite hen and I am so thankful for all of her help. I'd bet there's hundreds if not thousands of chickens that would've been put down or just died had it not been for her. Byc is very lucky to have her. Thank you so much Two Crows!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    She has never stopped helping me when I need it and anyone else either.

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by