Two Curly-breasted White Sebastopol Ganders for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I have for sale two Sebastopol ganders. They are very sweet (a little shy) but not at all mean, they will eat out of my hand. They are from Holderread's Waterfowl Farm in Corvallis and Metzer Farms lines (crossed). They are both curly-breasted and one has a few stiff wing feathers. Both are proven breeders. I have three males and only four females so I need to get rid of these extra males. They were hatched in spring of 2009 (March).These would be a a great addition to someone's breeding program that needs to add some new (unique) blood.

The stiff wing feather male is $50, the other one is $65. Or take both for $100.00!!!

I will consider trading BOTH males for ONE very nice (curly) Sebastopol female, a pair of (rare) geese, a chicken tractor, a pair of call ducks, a working incubator or ???

Serious inquiries only--and a NON-REFUNDABLE, CASH deposit will be required to hold them & to deliver them to you--as I've had too many flakes/deadbeat buyers and I've taken these geese from Okanogan to Portland only to be stood up & have someone NOT show up--which not only is hard on the geese (16 hours round-trip in the truck) but my parents live IN town in NE Portland and let's just say that two ganders who are not happy, are not quiet! LOL

Thanks,

~Heather

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by