1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

two dogs free to good homes se missouri

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by animalgirl2010, Feb 24, 2009.

1. animalgirl2010

animalgirl2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    bootheel of missouri
    I have two dogs free to good home.
    The first one is sadie a pit bull mix. She is about 2 years old and is very people friendly she thinks she is a lap dog. She weighs about 40 lbs. she did fine with my chickens but I would not trust her around them without supervision. She absolutely hates cats and isnt to fond of other dogs either.She is healthy and utd on all her shots and is on heartworm preventative and I will send three months with her.

The second one is roxy a shepherd mix? she is super energetic dog and loves to play. She also loves people but she also will bark at strangers if we are not with her.She is also healthy and is due for her shots which I will get before she goes to her new home. I will also give you her three months of heartworm prevention.

Neither dog is spayed so that is all they need done. I planned on getting them spayed but I knew they couldnt get out of the fence unless on a leash so I knew they were safe from pregnancy. They are also doggy door trained and they use is to go out and potty outside. They dont have to be inside dogs but I do not want them to go somewhere they will be chained up all the time.
    If you are interested in them please send me a message I need to find them a good home soon. thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by