Two Drakes for Sale - Yin and Yang

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Kedreeva, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Kedreeva

Kedreeva Longfeather Lane

Jun 10, 2010
    Michigan
    I'm looking to rehome two of my boys, Yin (the black one) and Yang (the 'white' one). The pictures are a little old; my hard drive recently devoured all my newer pictures and I have yet to try to take my camera into the frigid michigan winter. Yang is a roeun, with a pretty green head and blue wing feathers now... I will try to get a newer picture of him. Yang is a pekin/roeun mix, with a green head and strange black and white markings (he mostly looks like the picture still, odd colored beak and all).

They're best friends and they love coming over for peas, but they otherwise mostly leave us to our business. We have to find a new home for them because our muscovy drake is picking on them and chasing them.

I can't ship them, but I travel between the east and west sides of the state, so I can get them close to almost anyone in southern michigan or northern Indiana.

[​IMG]
    (the little white fuzzball is the muscovy... they raised him and this is the thanks they get!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you have questions feel free to leave them here or PM me and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible. I'll try to get some more pictures tomorrow when it's lighter out.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by