Two EE Hens For Sale - Georgia

ChattyChickens4Life

OCD (Obsessive Chicken Disorder)
Oct 1, 2017
Hey there!
We have a flock of 6 chickens - 4 EEs and 2 Silkies. Recently, we noticed these two Easter Eggers (Chip and Duck) picking on one of the other hens (Muffin) in our flock. It's gotten to a point where we think it is unfair for Muffin to keep getting picked on. They were all hatched and raised together with more than enough room to roam and play. We think it might just be a case of more dominant personalities. We were hoping someone would be interested in taking them. We think bringing them into a new flock would help settle them down. They will both be two years old on July 17th. They both lay blue-green eggs regularly. Aside from their treatment towards Muffin, they are sweet to the others in the flock and to me and my family. We have never once been intentionally pecked or attacked by any of our chickens in the two years we have owned them. Duck is missing a few feathers around her vent, but other than that they are both healthy and happy. We have never dealt with any serious diseases in our flock. Duck had a case of sour crop when she was a few months old, but has been otherwise healthy. We would prefer to sell them to someone in the Atlanta area who plans on keeping them as pets and for enjoyment. We would also prefer them to be sold together to make the transition easier. We are willing to negotiate on the price. Thank you and please respond if you are interested or have any questions.

The gray one is Chip and the brown one is Duck. The eggs in the photo may not be from Chip and Duck because all our EEs lay the same color/size of eggs so it’s difficult to tell the difference.

Attachments

• 45E39CB5-E4BC-428C-96FC-8BC5E3662C9B.jpeg
    45E39CB5-E4BC-428C-96FC-8BC5E3662C9B.jpeg
    652.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 87C7065A-D64B-4A05-AB97-8A5D42A9A6A6.jpeg
    87C7065A-D64B-4A05-AB97-8A5D42A9A6A6.jpeg
    407.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 2CF9E4BC-7B43-4E01-9E66-0015D03DE66D.jpeg
    2CF9E4BC-7B43-4E01-9E66-0015D03DE66D.jpeg
    611.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Hey there!
We have a flock of 6 chickens - 4 EEs and 2 Silkies. Recently, we noticed these two Easter Eggers (Chip and Duck) picking on one of the other hens (Muffin) in our flock. It's gotten to a point where we think it is unfair for Muffin to keep getting picked on. They were all hatched and raised together with more than enough room to roam and play. We think it might just be a case of more dominant personalities. We were hoping someone would be interested in taking them. We think bringing them into a new flock would help settle them down. They will both be two years old on July 17th. They both lay blue-green eggs regularly. Aside from their treatment towards Muffin, they are sweet to the others in the flock and to me and my family. We have never once been intentionally pecked or attacked by any of our chickens in the two years we have owned them. Duck is missing a few feathers around her vent, but other than that they are both healthy and happy. We have never dealt with any serious diseases in our flock. Duck had a case of sour crop when she was a few months old, but has been otherwise healthy. We would prefer to sell them to someone in the Atlanta area who plans on keeping them as pets and for enjoyment. We would also prefer them to be sold together to make the transition easier. We are willing to negotiate on the price. Thank you and please respond if you are interested or have any questions.

The gray one is Chip and the brown one is Duck. The eggs in the photo may not be from Chip and Duck because all our EEs lay the same color/size of eggs so it’s difficult to tell the difference.
Thank you for responding and the offer, but really have my heart set on RIR's or Plymouth barred rocks.

Back
Top Bottom