Two Free chicken coops.

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by bucky52, Oct 22, 2013.

1. bucky52

bucky52 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2011
    So excited this fellow came in the store to buy himself a pistol.he is a auctioneer.said he had them on his dump truck and was going to burn them.he said they were really nice .they were left over from a auction.Dh rolled his eyes when I told him I would take them.he would even deliever them to the house for me.

2. mrchicks

mrchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2013
    Wisconsin
    Congrats! That's pretty exciting!

3. aart

aart Chicken Juggler! Premium Member

Nov 27, 2012
    SW Michigan
    My Coop
    Pics?

4. minmin1258

minmin1258 Chillin' With My Peeps

I was looking into purchasing a small coop with a built in run for my cockerel. I couldn't believe it when the guy at th feed store. Informed me the cute little "two bird" coop was $300!!! It was made if plastic!!! Had a small square box for a coop and over all dimensions were 28x36!!! My opinion but I don't think that was large enough for one very young bird let alone a nearly grown one. Any ideas for something I can do for my poor guy, like my husband he's really hen pecked (lol) and needs his space.

5. JanetS

JanetS Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2012
    Wow! Do you have any pictures??

6. minmin1258

Janet ere you asking for pics of the coop -I- I described or somebody else's??? Wasn't sure. If u want picks of th little coop at th local feed store will get u one sometime this next week.

7. JanetS

JanetS Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2012
    I was asking bucky52 if they had pictures of their 2 free coops? It's been about 3 weeks now....wondering what happened
    with them...

8. minmin1258

The pics were posted on another feed. They were pretty cool! He/she got a heck of a bargain I'm tellin ya!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by