Two free five day old chicks. One EE and one backyard mix

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dandydoodle, Sep 19, 2011.

1. dandydoodle

dandydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    I just hatched out 14 babies some EEs and some backyard mixes. Two of the babies have a slipped tendon. I don't know how to fix it and with three kids I don't have time two worry with two chicks with a slipped tendon. They can both get around but, not like the others. If anyone knows how to fix their legs or wants to have a crippled chick as a pet you are welcome to one or both. I really don't want to have to cull but, if no one wants them I don't know what other choice I am gonna have. I have started them on vitamin water and I tried to put the tendon back and put vet tape on today but, I don't feel like I performed any miracles. I guess only time will tell. If you are interested please PM me. You don't have to wait until the end of the auction if you want them because, as you know the sooner someone can fix the tendon the better. They are very pretty little birds and by the color of the feathers that are coming out I think they are hens, of course I don't know that for sure though.

Thanks,
    MIchelle

2. dandydoodle

dandydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    no one in GA??? [​IMG]

3. Flip-N-Flogging

Flip-N-Flogging Out Of The Brooder

Sep 25, 2011
    Where in Georgia? Message me so I don't lose the thread

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by