Two friendly, gorgeous OEGB cockerels! Pick-up only, Nor. Cal.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SilverPhoenix, Aug 28, 2010.

1. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    I have two wonderful little OEGB cockerels who could use a home. One is black, one is BB red. They are out of breeder stock (hatched from eggs I bought from PeepsInc) and very nice-looking fellows! They would make good breeders, pets, or perhaps show birds if dubbed. They are very friendly to people, have never behaved with any aggression towards me or any other birds in the coop, and they get along great with each other so you can take both if you'd like. These would make the perfect birds for 4H showing for kids! They were only born on April 21st so they still have some maturing and filling out to do.

I live in Penn Valley, about an hour from Sacramento. I'd be willing to meet someone halfway up to an hour if driving to me is too far. I mostly just want these guys to go to good homes! I would keep them (and will if no one wants them) but six roosters in one coop is a bit much.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'd be happy to give them away for free if they're going to a good home. Drop me a PM or e-mail at [email protected] if you're interested in them!

I also have large duck (black swedish/rouen cross) fertile eggs available and guinea hatching eggs, and maybe some serama eggs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by