TheReidHomestead

Never enough coops...
10 Years
Feb 5, 2009
Monroe, WA
My Coop
My Coop
Pick up only.

Please do not hit the Buy in Now, just PM me. $15 each.

These two cockerels were hatched in May. They are beautiful, gentle and huge. I have not heard them crow yet. These were the only two that hatched for me in May, and I got a new batch of chicks in August from the same line, and have 2 more cockerel's in that batch which I plan to keep, so these two have to go. I would prefer that they go together as they are bonded. These came from a local breeder who got her original stock from Hinkjc (Jodi) here on BYC. The lavender color is still a project in the works. To help better this color variety and continue to work the project, ideally you would have excellent type black Orpington hen's to breed these boys with. Their offspring would be split black (split for lavender, meaning they will carry the lavender gene). If the offspring are bred back to the lavender cockerels, you will end up with a new genereation of lavender Orpington's with better type. Repeat again and again until the lavender birds have excellent type.

I am planning to visit the Winter Brisk show in Chehalis next Saturday. I am not showing, so I cannot technically sell birds at the show. I am willing to meet anyone interested along the I-5 corrider between Bothel and Chehalis that Saturday though.

22465_11-04_016.jpg

22465_11-04_022.jpg

22465_11-04_025.jpg

22465_11-04_027.jpg

22465_11-04_028.jpg

I also have a LF Lavender Ameraucan Cockerel for sale as well as two Crele OEGB cockerels. See my other auctions and will offer discounts if you take more than one!

Back
Top Bottom