Two Lovely Cockerels looking for a new home!

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by EthanTheChicken, Jan 28, 2017.

1. EthanTheChicken

EthanTheChicken Just Hatched

These two boys are really pretty birds. I have 4 cockerels at the moment and every time I put them in with my other cockerels they just fight. My other cockerels that fights with them Neely died! They can be a bit nasty sometimes, the will try to fight your leg and arms if you are trying to feed them. I had to give away one of my bigger cockerels as he was really hurting them. I need them to go ASAP as they are being a bit of a hassle. If someone is interested in them please tell me! I would suggest that they go to a small flock of just hens not cockerels as they will fight:( I don't know how to send pictures of them but if anyone is interested in them I could email pictures over to you or maybe someone could show me how to send pictures! I think they are Faverollds looking at them but if someone is interested I'll get back to ASAP as they need to go!
    PS collection only sorry:rolleyes:
    Also these boys are called Bill and Ben they do not like to be separated as they both get distressed if you separate them! These boys are not for the pot they will only go to a good home and I'll only let them go if I can see the home that they will be going to first!

Many thanks :D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by