Two Narragansett Turkeys, Three Laying Hens Colorado Springs

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by JenniferPoe, Jul 6, 2016.

1. JenniferPoe

JenniferPoe New Egg

Jul 6, 2016
    I have two 20+ lbs. female Narragansett turkeys approximately 2 years old and very friendly and fun to watch.

There are also two cookoo marans, also about 2 years old, that are excellent layers and very docile.

The third hen is an older (4-5 years) light Brahma that still lays occasionally and she is incredibly sweet.

Unfortunately, I have to travel more for work now and I can no longer keep them. I live in the Colorado Springs area and I can deliver the birds to just about anywhere in Colorado for the right home. If you don't want to take all of them, I'm willing to split them up.

2. freereinfarms

freereinfarms New Egg

May 11, 2016
    Hi. Are the birds still available? We live in the Durango area. W

3. freereinfarms

freereinfarms New Egg

May 11, 2016
    Sorry, sent that last message prematurely.
    We moved here from Missouri a little over a year ago and I gave all my poultry to my neighbors in MO as it was not cost effective to move them. I had had my rooster for 5 years. He was a real sweetheart. We have a little farm SW of Durango and I am gradually adding some poultry. I recently got 6 1 yr old hens to save them from the stew pot. I would love to have your birds and they would have a great home. We have an older Aussie female who patrols the property. Could meet halfway. Look forward to hearing from you.Cari

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by