Hi! We had a bantam Mille Fleur Cochin go broody and quit laying so we decided to let her lay on a couple eggs just to see what would happen and they hatched today! They aren't even hers but we love our whole flock so it's exciting. She couldn't have picked a worse weekend because the temperature is dropping to about 7 degrees with wind gusts around 30 mph. We shut the coop door of course. Should we bring mom and her babies inside until we get past this brutal cold or what? Any advice will be helpful! We actually were a little surprised they hatched to be honest. What was I thinking!