*two nights* shape shifting role play

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Cluckcluck1215, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Please Read First
    A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
    B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
    C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
    D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
    E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

[​IMG]

shimmer silver moonlight laid still across a vast land.a tall woman walked silently.as if she had done it all her life, she turned into a hawk and flew higher searching the plain for any small creature that may scuttle under foot, or claw that is.she felt a tiny heartbeat of a vole and flew down quickly.she grabbed it in her claws, but not killing it.she put it on a stump and it suddenly turned into a young man.

"Greetings, my queen"the man said."greetings"said the woman stiffly.suddenly, her eyes flashed in the moonlight and then whispered,"the Time of the shifters has come!"her eyes flashed light glowing crystals and she turned to ashes.
    (Summery:the time of the shifters has come.shifters fill a large woods and meadow.but secrets are hidden in every door.sometimes the shifters move to the city.maybe not)
    [​IMG]

Name:
    History:
    Personality:
    Animal form:
    Human description:
    Animal description:
    Weapon(s):
    Username:

Human form

Name:
    History:
    Description:
    Personality:
    Username:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  2. Jackyduckz

Jackyduckz New Egg

Jul 6, 2015
    I don't understand...

3. cutiechook1

cutiechook1 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2016
    Sittin' at the computer!
    Why did she turn to ashes?

4. Birdlover 13

Birdlover 13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2015
    South Africa
    Why are there two forms to fill in when the one already covers everything?

5. (What do you not understand?)
    (Cause she just did.and that's that)
    (There is one form for a human and one for a shapeshifter.now, of you have anymore Q's,PM ME)

6. Birdlover 13

Jun 13, 2015
    South Africa
    ok sorry [​IMG]
    I see why there have to be 2 different forms

7. (That's fine.:)
    I just don't want it to be confusing if somebody has the what animal:none and the animal description:none)

8. PoesAccomplice

PoesAccomplice Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest

(Come check out The Two Forests RP)

9. Birdlover 13

Jun 13, 2015
    South Africa
    Name: Lapyra
    History: Use to live in an orphanage and never knew who her parents were. She eventually found her powers to shapeshift and has spent her whole life concealing it from others. Her human friends soon noticed something weird was going on and pressed her for questions. Lapyra felt as if something awakened inside her and she felt a tugging sensation to a certain place. She followed it and found herself in a forest. She enjoyed it there and settled down waiting for something to happen...
    Personality: fierce fighter, loyal, kind hearted, quiet
    Animal form: Otter
    Human description:Tall, brown hair, green eyes
    Animal description: Sleek, silvery muzzle and agile
    Weapon(s): Bow and arrow
    Username: Birdlover 13

Human form

Name: Angela
    History: grew up in an orphanage
    Description:Tall, brown hair, green eyes
    Personality: Shy, very mysterious and concealed to her friends
    Username: Birdlover 13

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  10. (Ok,hmp.thats great but.....the two DIFFERNT forms are for:the shapeshifter:eek:nly shapeshifter.the human form is:for when your NOT a shapeshifter.cause there are humans AND shifters.so, when you want to make a human, use the human form, when you wat a shapeshifter, use the shapeshifter form.hope that helped)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by