Two Pairs of Chicken Earrings - Free Domestic Shipping

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by abbey808, Dec 12, 2012.

1. abbey808

abbey808 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2011
    Hawaii
    Two different pairs of earrings featuring yes... chickens (and eggs). All earrings have stainless steel hooks, great for those with metal allergies.

An elegant pair of blue and white porcelain chicken earrings with dangling clear crystal egg beads. Each earring has one porcelain chicken bead and three clear crystal egg beads.

A pair of lampwork glass chicken earrings with red agate hearts. Red, white and blue lampwork chicken beads are each paired with three dangling agate hearts in various shades of red.

Both pairs sell for $10.00 each.

Shipping is through USPS and will be mailed out within 1-2 business days following payment. Your earrings will arrive packaged in a gift box tied with a ribbon.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding these items, or any other pieces I have available.

Thank you for looking! :)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. americana-lover

americana-lover Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2012
    Michigan
    these are so cute! Ill ask round to see if anyone wants a pair!

3. abbey808

Jun 30, 2011
    Hawaii
    Thank you! [​IMG]

4. nok13

nok13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2012
    would u ship to israel? i have a friend who is about as nut case as i am with animals and we have a tradition of wearing jewelry of animals (she works with children now and we both worked with people and zoos in teh past), i would want it mailed straight to her if possible... (since she has become a chicken nut since i started with mine)...

i really like the glass chickens,the black ones.

btw who makes the beads and stuff?
    bina

5. abbey808

Jun 30, 2011
    Hawaii
    Hi, just sent you a PM. :)

6. I just recently bought a few pairs and a bracelet from her. They are aweseome! great quality, great value. They are precious!!!!! thanks!

7. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    I did too- 2 prs of earrings, and 2 bracelets, and I LOVE them! They were shipped fast, and with little extra goodies too! Thank you so much! They're beautiful!
    Lisa

8. i loved the extra goodies in my box too!!! they are all over my refridgerator!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by