1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Two Pet Red Hens Need Home Near Pitttsburgh, PA

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Bob E, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Bob E

Bob E New Egg

Nov 7, 2012
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I have two red hens that I've had since the day they were hatched in July of 2011. They each lay about one egg a day.

They have been raised indoors since their birth. I hold them daily and they love being cuddled.

After living in the same house for 29 years, I have to move and I can't take them with me.

Please help me find a great home for Lucy and Ethel near Pittsburgh.

2. how about a few photos?

3. Bob E

Bob E New Egg

Nov 7, 2012
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Hi "Fishnet".....
    I'm so sorry, but I'm new to this and I don't know how to attach pictures to the thread.
    Do you have an e-mail address that I could sent them to? I know how to do that.
    Thank you,
    Bob

4. silkieloverz123

silkieloverz123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2012
    Washington
    how much are you asking for them? And can i have some pics as well?

5. silkieloverz123

Oct 21, 2012
    Washington
    p.s what is your location? [​IMG]

6. They are beautiful girls Silkielover. PM me your email and i can forward you the photos he sent me.

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I hope you dont mind i posted them Bob.

8. silkieloverz123

Oct 21, 2012
    Washington
    how much is he charging if you know and location? age? i am intrested in them! Or did you take them? XD

9. His post said he hatched them last spring, so they are a year n a half. I contacted him about them last week but brought home a rescue last night. If you want i can forward u his email? Pm me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by