Two Showgirl Chicks for PU in PA! (price for both)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rilly10, Oct 20, 2011.

1. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    I am not able to ship at this time so am offering these two black split lavender showgirl chicks as pick up only. They are gorgeous and one month old. They have great feet and feathering, huge crests, and both are vaulted. They should be real stunners! I was going to keep them and grow them out but I am due with my own baby any day now and less brooders to clean sounds good to me right now! I am located in Pottstown, PA 19465. I am also offering their Grandfather (a lavender showgirl roo) for sale in a separate auction. I would be happy to make a discount for all 3! Too young to sex still.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SimplySplendidSilkies

SimplySplendidSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    Very Nice! I love them both! Anyway they could be transported to Indy?

3. chicklove93

chicklove93 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 17, 2011
    NEPA
    They are beautiful. My kids want them! Too bad your 3 hours away from us. If you ever consider shipping it wouldn't be far. [​IMG] Good luck.

4. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    I do have a friend going to Indy to show rabbits at the ARBA Nationals next door...I will check with her and see if they have room/would mind bringing some chicks and let you know! I deff can't ship at this time (no boxes and due with a baby any day now) SORRY!

5. SimplySplendidSilkies

SimplySplendidSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    Just let me know and thank you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by