Two Silver Laced Wyandotte Pullets FS, Laying Well (SOLD)/N. GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by speckledhen, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Virginia and Victoria were raised together by a broody hen with my younger BR rooster, Mace. They are ten months old, laying very well, and perfectly healthy, to my knowledge.
    $20 for the two of them, together. They must go together. I am near the juncture of TN/GA/NC in Georgia. No, I will not ship them. Here is a picture from today of Virginia, though not great due to the diminishing light. She was one of Mace's favs, hence the saddle feather loss:

[​IMG]

This is a very rare thing for me to sell laying girls. I think the last time I did, it was ages ago to rooster-red.

2. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    OMG WOMAN! Why are you doing this to me? You know my fondness for SLWs. [​IMG] I would take those two ladies in a heartbeat.

So, when are you loading up Suede and those two girls and coming to see me? [​IMG] Notice I included Suede in the trip. [​IMG]

HEY I will give you $20 EACH if you deliver them and stay for a week. It is sunny here and nice enough for short sleeves. [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  3. gapeachy

gapeachy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Rome Ga
    I would like to have them...if you still have them saturday we are driving to Blairsville for a goat meeting....

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

You just missed them, Angela! Just sold them both. Sorry!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by