Two SLW Hens/San Diego

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Knock Kneed Hen, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Knock Kneed Hen

Knock Kneed Hen California Dream'in Chickens

Feb 15, 2010
    So. Cal.
    I have two hens that are 18 mos. old that I'd like to sell. You can see them pictured here. They were part of my original first flock, a mixed flock. I've decided that I really like the NN's and EE's so am going to concentrate on those two breeds. SLW's gotta go! Pick up only. I live in Julian, but am willing to meet you part way if you're in San Diego County or Temecula. Please PM me. $20 takes them both. Thanks! ~Allison

2. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    good choice [​IMG]

and a good deal for the winner [​IMG]

3. Wise Woman

Wise Woman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    The Enchanted Forest
    I emailed you. I would like to buy these hens if you can meet up with me somewhere. I have been trying to get a couple of SLW all year and it hasn't worked out yet. Either too expensive or straight run or would have to order too many. So this is perfect or me. I will give them a good, forever home. My 7 retired girls aren't laying too well as they are between 6 years and 10 years old, so it is time for some new hens. This is perfect. Please let me know soon. Thank you very much.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by