Two standard cochin laying hens (broody) SC, SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Godiva, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Godiva

Godiva Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Colorado
    Looking for a good home locally... I have too many broodies and would love to share with someone who wants them. THey are about 8 months old, barred and seem healthy. I just can't seem to break their broodiness and I really can't put more eggs under anymore hens right now. So if no-one wants them will probably send them to freezer camp. Only local pickup in York, Rockhill, CHester areas. Let me know, could also give you some hatching eggs if interested ( great fertility), got some mixes and some pure standard cochin, bantie cochin and d'uccle/silkie cross... Anyway, let me know if you are interested.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  2. vet

vet Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2008
    bessemer city nc
    I live just out side of Gastonia and just getting started and sure will take them and will take good care of them also. Would you happen to know where I could get a roster to go with them

Bill

3. vet

Nov 23, 2008
    bessemer city nc
    I'll drive down to pick them up when you advise me to

Bill

4. Godiva

Godiva Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Colorado
    I am so sorry Bill, someone else beat you to it. But I do have other chickens, not laying yet but getting within a month or two of laying, if you are interested. Are you particularly wanting cochins or would any hens work? I do have some mixed breed chicks from BO, australorp and silver laced wyandotte hens from totally mixed breed roos. THey are mostly pullets I believe but I also think there may be one or two roos in there still. I had already culled a few of the single comb roos but I can't tell which ones are roos or pullets with the wyandotte type comb. Anyway, let me know... sorry again.

5. vet

Nov 23, 2008
    bessemer city nc
    That has been my luck for many a year. A day late and a dollor short.I was looking for coachins or buffs you know the bigger ones. Well if you get any and want to do away with a few you know how to get in touch with me.[​IMG]
    Thank you very much . Well I got to meet you and that is worth everything.

Bill

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by