Two things I would like to trade Eggs and Goats

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Promiselandfarm, May 24, 2008.

1. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

I have eggs I would like to either trade or sell from our Rhode Island Reds. I also have a billy that is 2 years old this summer won the 4-H show last year over full bred boers. He is Boer/Nubian cross and gentle but related to our Nannies. He is a triplet and this year had several babies by different Nannies which we sold(had a good offer we could not pass). All Nannies had twins or triplets so, his sperm rate is good or at least I think it is. He is white with a black head. The other male goat I wish to trade or sell is by Willie the goat noted above out of a Nubian/Boer cross Nanny who looks more Nubian but has size to him. He is gray and we call him Pepper and is still a baby under a year old. Would trade for like type billy or female goat of any type. We are located in Middle Tennesse in Cumberland City, Tennessee. [​IMG]

2. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sorry new to this I should have put TN in my title .

3. froggy

froggy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    hey promise i have some bb reds. sent you a pm I will take a little less if you want them

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by