TX - I want your eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by andorraclaim, Dec 29, 2008.

1. andorraclaim

andorraclaim Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2008
    East Austin, Texas
    I got a broody silkie who needs some eggs. I can pick up immediately except for parts of West Tex and the Panhandle. PM or respond what you have available. Thanks!

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Check with pasofinofarms, they have ameraucanas, golden cuckoo marans, and salmon favorelles. They are outside of Houston.

3. tbooher1

tbooher1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2008
    Montabla
    I am in Athens, Tx . Maybe to far for a pick up, but I can ship. I have excellent results shipping. I have silkie eggs ready to go on Friday. They are from a mixed color pen. Let me know if you are interested.

4. danrut101

danrut101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    I have White Silkies in South Texas. $25.00 for 8 shipped to you. Been having good luck on PO lately. If you want to pick up, I'm 2 1/2 hours south of you in Port Lavaca. Eggs will be $2 each picked up. I may even have some Black Copper Marans for $7.50 each if you are interested. If you buy 6 or more, free Priority to TX. I can also get Blue Copper Marans, but I'm only getting 1 or 2 a day. Same Price.

Thanks,

Danny D

5. kbbeale

kbbeale Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    Just giving Danny a big [​IMG] here......My husband went to his place to pick up some of these white silkie eggs and MAN was he impressed. Danny showed him all around, his set up is fantastic. Gorgeous birds, A+ barn he's got there.

Danny, eggs are in the bator and I'll let ya know what we come up with after our first candling. I expect the outcome to be fantastic, of course.

Anyone wanting white silkie eggs - have no reservations from buying from Danny.

[​IMG]

6. danrut101

danrut101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    Thanks KB. Just to let you know I had about 20 new little silkies this week.

You husband seems like good people, let me know if I can do anything for you.

Danny D

7. andorraclaim

andorraclaim Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2008
    East Austin, Texas
    Thanks for the responses everyone.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by