Uggggggg//:

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by User66184, Feb 19, 2011.

1. User66184

User66184 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2010
    East Coast, Virgina
    Yesterday (friday) I woke up feeling bad. My leg was sore. I had a terrible head-ache. I didnt feel like going to school. But mom said go and maybe i would feel better after a hour or two. So i was sitting in the Library waiting for assembly to

start. After assembly. We got into the classroom. I started working on Lititure Crative Wrighting. I started feeling very light headed and dizzy. my mom is a school teacher at my school. I started crying my head was punding. i ran to the

bathroom were my mom was and told her how bad i felt. She called my sister and asked her to come and get me, Well my sisters husband was gone, so she had no tranpo to come and get me..Great. So i waited. mom told me to go in the

other room and sleep. So u did. i slept for about 20min, the woke up and went back to the classroom. My mom calls me sister to see if her husband was back, and he wasent. I started feeling worse. My sister calls and says she caint come

and get me because her husband wouldnt be back before school ended. So i had to stay at school until it ended. when i got home. mom told me to go lay down in my room and sleep. i did just that. i woke up about 2hrs later, This morning

around 6:50 i woke up. i got out of my bed, and went into the kitchen wich is attached to out living-room were mom was sleeping. I asked if i could get somthing to drink. she said Yes. so i got some COLA and i headed to the freezer to get

some ice. i was very dizzy and light headed. again, i dont remember this. but my mom said i hit my head on the freezer twice. she got my attention and told me to sit down. so i did. she said my eyes were looking in every direction trying to

catch up. Around 12:13. she took my Tempature and it was 102.9, At this moment. Im still dizzy and tired. [​IMG] Somtimes. you just gotta ask. WHY ME?!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2011
  2. Raiquee

Raiquee Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Big Bend, WI
    Quote:WHOA. what on earth class is that?!? [​IMG]

I hope you feel better!

3. JustAChickenLittle&More

JustAChickenLittle&More Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    Sounds like the flu, but I would be taking you in to the doctor or E.R. [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:WHOA. what on earth class is that?!? [​IMG]

I hope you feel better!

Please be nice. Obviously this person is ill.

5. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    JustAChickenLittle&More :

Sounds like the flu, but I would be taking you in to the doctor or E.R. [​IMG]

Bless your heart. [​IMG]
    My sister is going through something that sounds JUST like what's happening with you.
    Doc said she has the flu, bronchitis and an upper respiratory infection.
    Please take care of yourself-high temps are nothing to mess around with(and drink plenty of fluids).
    Feel better soon! [​IMG]

6. SilkieChickenLover336

SilkieChickenLover336 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2011
    New Jersey
    Quote:I hope you feel better!!!! i had this once and my words started to slurrr so they took my to the hospital and i had this diease thing but i got rid of it with this really yummy [​IMG] medicine and i am fine but i still get really dizzy at least 2 times a month

7. awesomefowl

awesomefowl Argues with Goats

Feel better soon! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. User66184

User66184 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2010
    East Coast, Virgina
    Quote:I hope i dont have a dieseas!!

Mom took my Temp. its Still 102. :-(

9. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Hope you're feeling better, soon, Nikky! Sounds like your mom is taking good care of you.

[​IMG]

10. gek600

gek600 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 1, 2010
    Ellicott City
    Sounds like a migraine to me, I get them all too often and have found that excedrin works great (assuming your not allergic to acetaminophen) Hope your feeling better soon [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by