**Ugh almost done with coop until.....**

Tripp16

Songster
8 Years
May 26, 2011
North Carolina
Until we went to put the wire up!! Im short by a few feet! Really?!? I love my chick babies but they are getting way to big to be inside! I need my coop finished!!
barnie.gif

Haha I know your pain! My girls were in with us until they were 10 weeks. Brought them out to the finished run everyday and back into the house at night because the coop took longer than expected. I hope you finish soon the dust must be killing you
fl.gif

We have/had the same problem. Chickens inside, not the short fencing. But we finally put them into the coop last night. I still have several more things to do, but they are safe and secure. I put a box in there for them to sleep inside right now since I didn't do the roost yet. But I plan on doing the ramp and roost today. Then I just have a bit of painting to finish up, but that can wait a bit. Then of course I still have siding and shingles, but they can live in it without that being done.

All is well! I made a quick run to the local farm store picked up mouth fencing and it is now finished and my babies are outside!!! They love it to! And yes the dust and dirt was killing me! ( I'm a NEAT FREAK!)
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom