Ugh!!!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by aussiedude248, Dec 21, 2010.

1. aussiedude248

aussiedude248 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2010
    Punta Gorda FL
    My date got screwd up for my Ducklings instead of them coming tomorrow. They are coming NEXT WEDS. This week is going to be torcher. Oh Metzer's why do you have to do this to me [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. katharinad

katharinad Overrun with chickens

More time to get ready. Getting electrolytes with vitamins and minerals. Getting treats like frozen peas. Getting washable cat toys, like balls for them to play with. Buying pee wee pads to catch the water. Get a paint tray for the first swim. Getting extra paper towels to dry them off after a bath. The list goes on and on. Plus now you can spend time with your family instead of ducklings. Merry Christmas...

3. aussiedude248

Oct 21, 2010
    Punta Gorda FL
    Quote:HAHA I cant WAIT!!! [​IMG]

4. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners Premium Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    Don't forget to charge up the battery in the video camera, and set the tripod up so that you can train it on the little darlings! Got the thermometer? The vinegar solution in a spray bottle for cleanups?

I pray you have a blessed week, and that the arrival of the little ones just puts the icing on the cake.

5. un-named

un-named Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2010
    Quote:Why on earth would anyone want to spend time with family over the ducklings????????????????? [​IMG]

6. mustangluvrjen

mustangluvrjen Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 1, 2010
    South Cakilaki
    Quote:Why on earth would anyone want to spend time with family over the ducklings????????????????? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Totally I agree! While I love my family some that are visiting for x-mas are judgemental and very opinionated( [​IMG] [​IMG] ) so you can bet that I will be sitting by my bator praying for my duckies to hatch so I can occupy my time w/ them. [​IMG]

7. aussiedude248

Oct 21, 2010
    Punta Gorda FL

Bahaha I know right! [​IMG]

8. aussiedude248

Oct 21, 2010
    Punta Gorda FL
    Quote:Thank You!! Hope you have a Merry X-mas and A happy New Year. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  9. aussiedude248

Oct 21, 2010
    Punta Gorda FL

[​IMG]

Totally I agree! While I love my family some that are visiting for x-mas are judgemental and very opinionated( [​IMG] [​IMG] ) so you can bet that I will be sitting by my bator praying for my duckies to hatch so I can occupy my time w/ them. [​IMG]

I was so EXCITED this morning and then I got the E-mail [​IMG] So now I have to wait a whole week again it gonna be a long week [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by