*Ughh! May not have gotten my order!!!*

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Tripp16, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Tripp16

Tripp16 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2011
    North Carolina
    Oh no!!! I just called the hatchery to maybe get a idea of where my eggs were because they didnt ship last week but they were supposed to ship this week! [​IMG]

So I called the hatchery and they had to email their breeder to make sure that the breeder counted the eggs properly and didnt miss my order! [​IMG] Because she said I should have already had my eggs! [​IMG]

Im so upset! If I dont get my eggs soon I think I will explode! [​IMG]

The hatchery customer service lady (Mypetchicken) was very nice and helpful and said she would call me back to let me know exactly where my eggs are when the breeder emails her back..... [​IMG]

Anyone else ever had this issue? [​IMG]

2. msheets

msheets Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Hurricane, WV
    Aw that's too bad [​IMG] Sorry to hear that, I'm waiting on 2 orders of eggs now that should arrive today & the mail can't run fast enough! I know how it feels to wait for something that ends up being late...

3. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    just dont toss any of the eggs no matter how late they are. i asked some what i should do since some of my eggs were going to 10-11 days old and all said to toss. i am glade i didnt toss them as most of them are delvoping nicely. i do have 4 that appear to be duds and 1 with a blood ring but its ok that leaves me with 13 of the d'uccle eggs and 3 of my own marans so 16 eggs still doing great

4. Tripp16

May 26, 2011
    North Carolina
    Well Im soooo happy because the hatchery called me back and said that the eggs are shipping 24 hours or LESS! [​IMG] [​IMG]

I cant wait!! Even though it may be wednesday before I actually have the....Oh well Im happy! [​IMG]

5. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Isn't there a guess when they arrive thread going [​IMG] I picked wednesday [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Tripp16

May 26, 2011
    North Carolina
    Quote:YES! [​IMG]

Thats mine to! Im thinking thats about when theyll arrive! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by