1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

ughhh... bikieing is coming up in gym :(

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by call ducks, Apr 20, 2011.

1. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    So like this coming month we are doing biking in gym [​IMG] i can't bike. But i think i well be (not on purpose) singled out... Witch sucks!! Esp. because we have some of the rudest snonbbyest, sports playing, make fun of people kids. I most go like this [​IMG]. But GRRRRRRRRRR i hate my gym class mates but LOVE gym this year [​IMG] there is like 10 (at the most) people i get along with in that class, most days i bite my tongue [​IMG]

thanks for letting me rant [​IMG]

2. ChickieBooBoo

ChickieBooBoo Cold Canadian Chick

Dec 2, 2009
    Canada
    I love gym, I'm kinda a sports person. Soccer especially. Biking isn't hard once you get the hang of it!

3. call ducks

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    Quote:ohhh i wish..... was 5-6 before i learned to tie laces.... it's linked to my LD.... that's what sucks!!! no other kids (and i mean no others) can/well understand <sigh>

4. ChickieBooBoo

Dec 2, 2009
    Canada
    hmm, nobody huh? [​IMG]

5. call ducks

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    Quote:not jooking i hate my gym class, but love gym :? [​IMG]

6. ChickieBooBoo

Dec 2, 2009
    Canada
    just ignore the kids, I ain't popular either but its rhe love of the game.

7. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    Quote:Then hang out with those 10 and don't let the snobby, jock-type people bother you at all!
    Since you're enjoying the class, don't let the jerks spoil it for you because if they do, they win.

8. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

You'd have had a blast watching me in archery... that was 6th grade. It was just embarrassing, but I survived with only minimal bruising/strawberries. Never did pick up another bow, but I can at least say I did try my best, which is a heck of a lot more than a lot of people can say about the choices they've made in life! Sounds cliche, but give it the old school try and to heck with all the noise.

9. call ducks

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    Quote:Archery is something that you do not need balance though ( [​IMG] thank god) i can not ride a bike.... and i never well be able to... It sucks so major because i want to in a way, but in another way don't want to lol [​IMG]

10. Arcnadius

Arcnadius Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 1, 2010
    Western WI
    Does your school have a stationary bike? Maybe the gym teacher would cut you a break and let you do the section in house. At least let him/her know what you told us so that the two of you can work something out. Whatever happens, at least try your best and have fun. I hope it works out for you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by