ughhh... bikieing is coming up in gym :(

call ducks

silver appleyard addict
13 Years
Mar 4, 2009
waterville , canada
So like this coming month we are doing biking in gym
he.gif
i can't bike. But i think i well be (not on purpose) singled out... Witch sucks!! Esp. because we have some of the rudest snonbbyest, sports playing, make fun of people kids. I most go like this
smack.gif
. But GRRRRRRRRRR i hate my gym class mates but LOVE gym this year
wee.gif
there is like 10 (at the most) people i get along with in that class, most days i bite my tongue
duc.gif

thanks for letting me rant
smile.png

Quote:
ohhh i wish..... was 5-6 before i learned to tie laces.... it's linked to my LD.... that's what sucks!!! no other kids (and i mean no others) can/well understand <sigh>

Quote:
Then hang out with those 10 and don't let the snobby, jock-type people bother you at all!
Since you're enjoying the class, don't let the jerks spoil it for you because if they do, they win.

You'd have had a blast watching me in archery... that was 6th grade. It was just embarrassing, but I survived with only minimal bruising/strawberries. Never did pick up another bow, but I can at least say I did try my best, which is a heck of a lot more than a lot of people can say about the choices they've made in life! Sounds cliche, but give it the old school try and to heck with all the noise.

Quote:
Archery is something that you do not need balance though (
smile.png
thank god) i can not ride a bike.... and i never well be able to... It sucks so major because i want to in a way, but in another way don't want to lol
lol.png

Does your school have a stationary bike? Maybe the gym teacher would cut you a break and let you do the section in house. At least let him/her know what you told us so that the two of you can work something out. Whatever happens, at least try your best and have fun. I hope it works out for you.

Back
Top Bottom