si337.jpg

Gin

si346.jpg

si347.jpg

si167.jpg

si352.jpg

Anejo

Last edited:
Your sizzles are GORGEOUS-I'll take the first one off your hands with pleasure. I'm seeing a roo on the silkie feathered one.

OMG you're killing me... okay the first one the black, Aris, is kinda cute in a no topknot sort of way but Gin the gray mottled and Anejo, the Blue Frilkie are just UGLY...

Even my smooth single comb makes them look like pikers, and the actual PRETTY sizzles make them look like ugly step sisters...

si322.jpg

si343.jpg

Sheridan smooth blue and red sizzle SC

THESE are proper fourth generation Sizzles - Whiskey (Splash Roo) Reposado (Blue Pullet)
sizzlephotosand003.jpg

sizzlephotosand006.jpg

Or Vino also a smooth Roo...
mothersday09004.jpg

Aris, Gin, Anejo and Vino are for sale. Whiskey, Reposado and Sheridan are staying.

Gin is still mottling and becoming more interesting in color by the day... Anejo has the whole fuzzy tyranadon thing going on. Aris is a doll and I'm loathe to part with her but... And Vino is such a pet and has near perfect feet and angel wings...

I need a 1400.00 root canal, most of my birds are for sale. Whiskey belongs to the breeder.

I would buy them in a sec but I'm on the other side of the world & already importing two silkies from NM in Oct so I'm not sure if I could handle more...convince me
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom