Uh, oh. Did it again.

The Atwoods that had them was over in Lonoke right off 40 I think at HWY 38. They are the only ones here in AR that have/had them this time of year....I called and she said they had a ton of them at the time.
That is awesome. I wonder which kind they have.

What! Your feed store has chicks this time of year? That is awesome! What colors did you get?
Sorry. I dropped the ball on this thread, lol. I got two black and one yellow chick. The black so far have stayed black, which I thought would happen. The yellow is now an odd mix of yellow and brown. I had hoped she would be white. They're around 4 weeks now and getting so fluffy. They're fluffy tails crack me up. I'm in Southern Arizona and it stays fairly warm year round here. Maybe that's why we still have chicks. Nights are getting cooler, around 30 degrees, but days are around 70.

I had checked the Atwood's add here in Arkansas about 3 weeks ago, and saw they had chicks in at their location in C AR and it was hard not to go over there and grab some....of course I had (and still have an order I am waiting on thru Meyer)....next week they show up!
Good luck with the chicks!
Aww. Did you get your chicks? How are they doing?

Yep! Here is a pick from the day after:

Back
Top Bottom