Uh Oh! Mel Gibson.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by EweSheep, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    You are in BIG trouble now!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Man I like that actor! Braveheart and some movies he made were awesome!

I guess the successes of his livehood got the best of him... [​IMG]

2. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    is he? guess i got to check on some gossip websites! sometimes money gets the best of them. some of them. [​IMG]

3. orionburn

orionburn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Quote:Or he's always been a big jerk and kept it hidden well. [​IMG] I've always liked Mel...all the way back to the Road Warrior/Mad Max days. I've said some pretty nasty things when I've been p.o.'d before, and I think we all have. I know I'd feel like an idiot if some of my rants got recorded.

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Would he ever be in demand as an actor or director??????

I am trying to think of past and present actors that fell in the same hole as Mel either they died penniless, went to vanishing land, or reap successes?

I dont think alcohol played a part in this episode this time.

5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Quote:Or he's always been a big jerk and kept it hidden well. [​IMG] I've always liked Mel...all the way back to the Road Warrior/Mad Max days. I've said some pretty nasty things when I've been p.o.'d before, and I think we all have. I know I'd feel like an idiot if some of my rants got recorded.

Oh yeah! Road Warrior was something else!

Braveheart was a classic for me, loved it and would try watching it often! I thought he has such a gentle soul!
    NOT!

6. orionburn

orionburn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Quote:I can see him continue to direct, but I think this pretty much kills his acting career. It's so strange when actors/actresses do things like this. Like what happend with Michael Richards (Kramer from Seinfeld). Every time I see him now I can't help but think of that racial rant he did at his stand up show. It's hard to shake things like that off.

7. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I was just thinking.....

Rob Roy, the movie with Liam Neelson, would look so much better than Braveheart when actors are concerned. I really don't have enough experience in Liam's acting career or his abilities however the audiences can do their comparison.

8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Quote:I can see him continue to direct, but I think this pretty much kills his acting career. It's so strange when actors/actresses do things like this. Like what happend with Michael Richards (Kramer from Seinfeld). Every time I see him now I can't help but think of that racial rant he did at his stand up show. It's hard to shake things like that off.

As a director, hmmmmmmm, what if someone was the subject of his rage? That would kill his acting and directing career down to the ground and smoking.

He might just well enough to PRESS red "SELF DESTRUCT" button......

9. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

I love Mel, I think he's pulling a Tom Cruise and going Ka-Razy you know, after years of being so famous and powerful it would get to me too... I feel bad that his low time has to be so public, that he is flipping out so badly, and no one is talking about maybe getting him some therapy, they all just talk about the scandal of it all.

10. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    At least he is mum about the whole thing.....better not feed the parazazzi yet.

I'm waiting for the next step he is going to make or what he will announce yet.

Part of it reminds me of one actor who played in Charlie Chaplin......forgot what his name was. Certainly not Charlie or Martin Sheen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by