Uh..Sorry Lady..But he IS a Monster.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by redhen, Jun 24, 2010.

1. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  2. Sunny the Hippie Chick

Sunny the Hippie Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Brookings Oregon
    Uuh Ya. A very sick puppy.. [​IMG]

And the mother is in denial..

3. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    I called this years ago. That boy was guilty as sin and if his daddy wasn't a judge or some such thing, he'd never have gotten out of it. Now since his daddy died he's got no one to bail him out or cover up his mess. I hope he fries.

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:Yeah..she says she dosent want to hear the term "serial killer" associated with her son....
    uh..lady..when ya got 2 dead bodies traced back to your son...What exactly would you have him called?

5. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil.

6. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Overrun With Chickens

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    first kill at 17, and now he's twenty-two. Makes you wonder how many other girls, in other places are "missing". Yes he is a monster, and yes, no one wants to hear that about their own child.

7. AngieChick

AngieChick Poultry Elitist

If you watch the video it looks like she is coming to terms with it. What a horrible thing for all families involved to be going through.

8. Sunny the Hippie Chick

Sunny the Hippie Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Brookings Oregon
    Quote:Yeah..she says she dosent want to hear the term "serial killer" associated with her son....
    uh..lady..when ya got 2 dead bodies traced back to your son...What exactly would you have him called?

Maybe instead of calling him a serial (cereal) killer. Maybe he should be called an oatmeal killer. Will that make her feel better.
    Ok that was a bad joke. But I couldnt resist..

9. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    When I heard that he killed this woman in the hotel on the 5 year to THE DAY anniversary of Holloway's murder, the first thing I thought is that he's saddistic and deliberately killed this second woman almost as an "in your face" celebration of his own freedom. Too coincidental, he had to have chosen that day on purpose.

10. paddock36

paddock36 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    mom'sfolly :

first kill at 17, and now he's twenty-two. Makes you wonder how many other girls, in other places are "missing". Yes he is a monster, and yes, no one wants to hear that about their own child.

That is my thoughts exactly. I think his father was digging him out of trouble and now that his father has past on he doesn't have that luxury anymore.​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by