Uh!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Samarai Jenn, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Samarai Jenn

Samarai Jenn Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2008
    Can someone please tell me why people think its okay to drop off livestock this late at night??????

2. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    I will after you tell me why people think its ok to drop off livestock, PERIOD. [​IMG]

3. Samarai Jenn

Nov 12, 2008
    I think its wrong! Acutally, me and my husband both think its wrong! Since we just got two new clydesdales, that a whole bunch of feed right there, why do they think its okay to drop of FOUR sheep?!?!

4. Buster

Buster Back to Work

They just dropped them off? Like "donated"?

5. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    send them to pp orson needs sheep to herd

6. Samarai Jenn

Nov 12, 2008
    They just dropped them off? Like "donated"?

I don't understand why he would give them to us. But they're sweet and gentle, so I think we're going to keep them...Thats why Sam told me. I'll post some pictures when I get outside again.​

7. RedStickLA

RedStickLA Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2007
    South Louisiana
    Quote:I don't understand why he would give them to us. But they're sweet and gentle, so I think we're going to keep them...Thats why Sam told me. I'll post some pictures when I get outside again.

While you are taking pics...take some of the two new clydesdales too. I want to see them too! [​IMG]
    Mitzi

8. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Honestly, if someone dropped of sheep, I'd be kind of excited! I'd be really upset, but sheep! All we get are dogs and cats! Who wants those?! [​IMG]

9. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Quote:I have no hay for sheep. I would take the free sheep to the sale ring and see if I could make a buck or two seeings how I didn't have any money into them.

10. Samarai Jenn

Nov 12, 2008
    [​IMG]
    This is mommy...Not sure what breed or anything, but she's a doll, her new name is Matilda.
    [​IMG]
    Baby 1-She has more spots, Cassidy calls her Bella...What is it with her and that name??? But it means beautiful and that she is [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Baby 2- Gerturde. Very white and so affectionate.
    [​IMG]
    Another picutre of Gertrude.
    [​IMG]
    Big daddy (I'm guessing he's the daddy) Monster...Thank goodness for no hornes [​IMG]

And the clydesdales for RedStickLA , I put pictures up yesterday of them, they're in the "other livestock" category under "any names?"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by