Ukrainian Egg Artist looking for infertile Turkey Eggs!

glambka

Songster
7 Years
Mar 10, 2012
Michigan smack dab in suburbia
Hi: I am a new member just looking for help in finding Turkey eggs for purchase that no one is going to raise to pullets. I am an egg artist and am having a very hard time finding Turkey eggs. I am in Michigan and I haven't been able to find many turkey farmers here...or they are big farms only in it for the meat?
I will take full eggs or blown eggs, large eggs, small eggs, and would love some double yolkers (which I know are infertile)....

I know many turkeys are just starting to lay. Maybe if you find your eggs are not fertile you can keep me in mind?? I live in Southeast Michigan, 30 miles North of Detroit in Shelby Townshiip.

So...any advice will be helpful!! I wish I could raise them myself and solve my problem, but I am a city-fied girl (and the township just won't plain let me)! Thanks all! Gail, GoldenEgg Design

Hi: I am a new member just looking for help in finding Turkey eggs for purchase that no one is going to raise to pullets. I am an egg artist and am having a very hard time finding Turkey eggs. I am in Michigan and I haven't been able to find many turkey farmers here...or they are big farms only in it for the meat?
I will take full eggs or blown eggs, large eggs, small eggs, and would love some double yolkers (which I know are infertile)....

I know many turkeys are just starting to lay. Maybe if you find your eggs are not fertile you can keep me in mind?? I live in Southeast Michigan, 30 miles North of Detroit in Shelby Townshiip.

So...any advice will be helpful!! I wish I could raise them myself and solve my problem, but I am a city-fied girl (and the township just won't plain let me)! Thanks all! Gail, GoldenEgg Design

first
welcome-byc.gif

second: We have a bunch of turkey chicks who when they start laying I would sell you eggs (fertile or not, unless you arent taking fertile for another reason then they are cheaper or something) but shipping would be a lot, from AK to michagan, wow

Im gonna buddy you (in my mental list of buddies) and help you out LOL

Back
Top Bottom