Ultrasuede, son of Suede and brother of Thor

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by joletabey, Jun 12, 2010.

1. joletabey

joletabey SDWD!!!!

Apr 9, 2009
    western NC
    I am so in love with this boy!!!! He is 7 months old and good and gold- does he look at least a little bit like his Daddy?[​IMG]

2. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

Oh wow, Beth! He is gorgeous! [​IMG] He has grown so much. [​IMG] He certainly does look like his daddy. Beatiful, beautiful bird!

3. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    Lovely boy! You should change his name to Uber Suede!

4. Serrin

Serrin Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh Beth! He has grown up to be such a beautiful young lad. I can hardly wait to see what he's going to look like at a year or two! What a handsome young man! [​IMG] The apple don't fall far from the tree, does it?!? [​IMG]

5. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Oh Beth he is so handsome. He does look like his Daddy somewhat. His eyes are the normal dark color but he is stunning.

6. joletabey

joletabey SDWD!!!!

Apr 9, 2009
    western NC
    Thanks, everyone- I think he is SUCH a nice roo-he does not like being held or petted, but he always comes up to me, and is good to the girls. I wish Orp hens didn't mature so late- I can't wait to see him with his own harem!

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

He's handsome! And he got his mama's eyes, which is actually good, though Suede is perfect. [​IMG] Wow, I see the barring in the tail on him! Sounds like he's just like his daddy in temperament. I'm going to post pics of his brothers and sister in a few minutes. Watch for it!

8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Who was his mother?

He is beautiful!

9. joletabey

joletabey SDWD!!!!

Apr 9, 2009
    western NC
    I am pretty sure Cyn said his mama was Smokey.

10. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Yes I saw that tail barring right away...hehehe

Yes Beth...he is literally a full brother to Thor and Athena...they are both Smoky babies with Suede.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by