Ultrasuede, son of Suede and brother of Thor

Here is his mama, Smoky

DCP_4784.jpg

That looks SO much like Silk and Satin, too. Does anyone recall if they are Smokey's also? They would have been in Kathy's hatch of March 12th.

The barring gene Suede carries is probably from back in Sandhill's history when they used blue Rocks to offset the inbreeding of their lines. That would be my guess, anyway. He and Meg once produced an entirely barred chick--looked like a black sexlink rooster! Beth, I'm not sure if Kathy had any of Dusty's eggs to develop; if not, then they would be Smoky's daughters.

Look at your girlies Beth...an Athena and then Smoky....must be her daughters Dusty really does look different than Smoky...I can usually tell the difference between them. Both beautiful yes. Athena does not have Smoky's eyes though...they are more like Daddy's eyes.

Athena10months.jpg

Athena10months2.jpg

Last edited:
Here is Dusty so I think yours belong to Smoky; well, I think they do. Dusty's eggs haven't been fertile in ages, except for on occasion, like with one of the black chicks with Nugget. One is Smoky's and one is Dusty's, but not sure which is which.

DCP_4464.jpg

DCP_4466.jpg

Yes!!! I have been thinking there was a GREAT resemblance to Athena, and now that I see Smoky's picture I am positive also!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom