um help!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Kesta, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Kesta

Kesta Pie Crust Malfunction

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    i have been trying for the longest time to put an avitar and it just aint working! yers i did go to the frequently asked questions section and yes i did try that but it just wont do it. i saw that somepeople had to have there avatar put on for them and i was wondering if someone could help me out in this department. thanks in advance,
    kesta [​IMG]

2. Kesta

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    cant anyone help?

3. Kesta

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    i need some help here!

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Kesta, darling, you are going to get your cute self in trouble if you keep bumping this thing....

When you try to post it, does it say it is too large? Or dop you not know where to go.....

5. LilBizzy

LilBizzy Chicken Storyteller

May 20, 2008
    Maryland
    What part are you having problems with? Do you have a picture on your computer you are trying to use? Are you getting an error message?

6. Kesta

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    i know where to go and i have had it tell me it was too large, but ive also gone to websites with free forum avatars but i cant find what i need to put in the space to make the images my avatar

7. Jena

Jena The Welsh Witch

Nov 2, 2008
    Cardiff
    Kesta,

Sorry I am not that good myself but someone will come along and help you out.

My son helped me , and I remember it is on your profile page, and you have to find a suitable avatar, save it to your pics file on your PC and then upload it on your profile page.

Hope it is of some help, when is it going wrong for you?

Jena

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Ah! You need the img code - in other words you will probably have to save it to your computer in the right size and THEN upload it as your avatar. I am not sure that you can upload from a website....

9. Kesta

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    how else will i find an avitar?

10. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by