Ummm White cat + Blue chalk +2 yr old=

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Frozen Feathers, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Songster

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Brave Heart kitty!!! "Give us our freedom!!!"
    [​IMG]
    Actually this happened quite innocently. My DD has a chalkboard for which she has sidewalk chalk. As she was coloring she got it all over her hands and then on the kitty...lol. Don't worry he's been all sorts of colors before and it doesn't seem to bother him...it's non-toxic...he loves his little girl and DD loves him. [​IMG]

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Songster

[​IMG] how sweet is that........so fun kid and cat combination

3. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD

Your cat got off light... I gave my cat red spots once..... and now it's sporting the white striped look....

4. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Songster

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Does your cat happen to be black, Silkiechicken? White stripes on a black cat...lol. Where's Peppy La Pew?

5. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD

Well, she's not all black. She has a black top but a white underbelly area with white areas on her face and the lovely white tip of the tail... which I have on ocassion used black berry juice to dye purple.

6. featherfooted

featherfooted Songster

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    When my DD was about 4 years old I found her in the bathroom shaving her cat's belly with my razor. The cat just laid there and let her do it. The cat had a bare belly for awhile. I wish I could have gotten a picture.

7. k625

k625 Songster

Aug 14, 2007
    Florida
    I have 2 sphynx (hairless cats) one is white, and around easter I ussually give him lots of spots and sorts. He looks great!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: