un-seperated >.>

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Justino, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    i unseprated my 3 silkies and 1 big test egg sunny.....theres still pecking but i guess theyre just gonna have to work it out right? Sunny pecks at the silkies hairy feet.....makes me mad [​IMG] but i kept the mirror in there and hes more intrested in that miror than the 3 lil silkies [​IMG]

2. Justino

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    has anyone had this problem of hairy leg pecking? how did you stop it or did it eventuly go away? [​IMG]

3. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    Justino,
    I does go away. Your baby is just trying to tell the others its dominance in the world. [​IMG]
    My babies that are about a month old they are still trying to peck at others(not too bad though) and trying to see who is the leader. I guess its just the way of the animal world(or chicken world [​IMG] )
    Who would have thought. [​IMG]

They will get over it! Good job with your babies!

[​IMG]

4. Justino

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    Justino,
    I does go away. Your baby is just trying to tell the others its dominance in the world.
    My babies that are about a month old they are still trying to peck at others(not too bad though) and trying to see who is the leader. I guess its just the way of the animal world(or chicken world )
    Who would have thought.

They will get over it! Good job with your babies!

thank you....i hope you go away lol​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by