Unexpected company on Christmas...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by lowry075, Dec 27, 2011.

1. lowry075

lowry075 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2011
    Southern California
    or for the skeptics...must be some POWERFUL dust motes in my living room [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I took about twenty still pictures of my family at this time. 98% of them have orbs ranging from small to one almost as large as my DH's head. Some are faint, and some, like this one by my son, are really bright. I have never had orbs in photos I have taken before.

Anyone else have pictures like this? Could be an interesting thread...

Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  2. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

ghosts

3. lowry075

lowry075 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2011
    Southern California
    Quote:IDK what happened. The picture is now "not available." It was there originally. Anyway, it was a picture of several orbs in my living room. Does anyone else have pictures with orbs in them?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  4. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:IDK what happened. The picture is now "not available." It was there originally. Anyway, it was a picture of several orbs in my living room. Does anyone else have pictures with orbs in them?

you must have deleted it somehow

5. zzGypsy

zzGypsy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2011
    yep. lots and lots of orbs.

at the studio I taught bellydancing out of, we had dance parties every other month. we get orbs when we do that. they show up on several different people's cameras. sometimes a dozen or more in the same photo. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by