1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

UniHeat, 72 hour heat packs, ideal for shipping chicks and eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rarebreedeggs4u, Jan 14, 2011.

1. rarebreedeggs4u

rarebreedeggs4u Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 27, 2009
    Morrow, AR
    This auction is for 1 UniHeat 72 hour shipping warmer. These are the ONLY warmers I will use when shipping chicks. They are safe enough to place directly in the shipping box, where the chicks can sit on them for extra warmth. They are also perfect for shipping hatching eggs in extremely cold conditions. The average surface temperature of these warmers from 1 hour after activation is 100 degrees F. They do take about an hour after opening to reach that temperature.

I have actually put one of these warmers in a chick box in my refrigerator with a thermometer on top. It stayed in the high 80's on top of the pad, even after several hours in those very cold conditions. I will NOT ship chicks in cool or cold weather without them.

You are welcome to purchase just one or multiple items at a time, up to 100 per order. Please e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll send you a Paypal invoice, include the cost of shipping.

These will be available for shipping starting on Monday January 24, 2011.

Uniheat Shipping Warmers are the first warmers designed especially for small pets, tropical plants and other temperature sensitive products. Protect products from cold weather.

72+ Hour Multi-Function Shipping Warmer

• Best for two-three day, ground shipping
    • Steady heat maintained for prolonged duration

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  2. lotzahenz

lotzahenz Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2008
    Lexington, Kentucky
    What size are they.............inches X inches? And approx how much is shipping? thanks.

3. rarebreedeggs4u

Sep 27, 2009
    Morrow, AR
    Quote:They are 4" x 6". I'll bring in my Serama scale this evening and get some shipping quotes for you [​IMG]

4. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
    I would be interested as well. Do you just want people to pm you for ordering? Let me know shipping cost please. Thank you.

5. rarebreedeggs4u

Sep 27, 2009
    Morrow, AR

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by