Unique chicken coops in CA

Those are soooo cute, and not really badly priced. I was looking at ones that weren't half that adorable for way more money. Of course all the little extras add up but if you can shingle and paint yourself, it's not bad.
I didn't see anything about sizes...... I really like how they said that 4 out of 5 chickens prefer their coop. Too funny.

for the size they dont seem too bad a price to me. around here premades go for high hundreds to thousands of dollars.

325$ isn't bad at all - I would just get it at the 325$ and then paint and shingle myself 1. your colors 2. cheaper 10-20$ can of paint, and around here I could get the shingles to roof that for less than 40$
wink.png

It would be too cute to have a back yard with 2 or 3 of these things lol and have a little chicken village. I could see Martha RIR hen visiting Mary the BR hen next door to borrow a cup of scratch
lau.gif

I don't see any dimensions mentioned, but the main coop space seems to be in the 3' x 4' range.

Going by the space requirements mentioned around here that's a cozy fit for 3 - 4 birds, but they seem to have 8 nest boxes in each coop.

I have seen them on our local CL, i guess the guy ships them too. They are WAY cute but i imagine pretty pricey for most with shipping and all. If i was local it wouldnt be that bad though... especially with the price of lumber/plywood going up lately!!
th.gif

aren't the inside / under the coop ladders way to steep and butted against the run fence?
(honest question)

Back
Top Bottom